Saturday 18 July 2015

Repost from 15/09/2013

Repost from 15/09/2013

Its been a long time since i've used this site but from today i will  use this blog more regular. i will still update my facebook but will use this blog as a way to express and share myself in a less robotic and more personal way.  as i write this it is 2-45am in Tokyo, so far i have been here for 3 weeks on my 3rd visit.  As usual japan has been amazing.. For me Japan is a great place to chill,site see and learn about every thing from art, culture, about people and about one's self. .   The opportunity's tattooing has given me over the last few years have been un real and i will forever owe the art of tattooing and every tattooer who contributes to it in a positive way. Thanks
Chilling in Yokohama

No comments:

Post a Comment